Salter Point – kitchen, bathroom & living room
This architect designed home in Salter Point was undergoing a complete overhaul and Retreat Design worked with the clients to renovate their entire downstairs area including the kitchen, bathroom and living area. A beautifully modern finish was achieved using a white palette with oak accents throughout which complement the existing polished oak flooring.
The open plan kitchen features a functional solid oak breakfast bar with slick white cabinetry and top of the range appliances. Retreat Design also used feature cabinetry in the bathroom and living area to create functional and stylish storage solutions with a warm timber finish.
The results speak for themselves with a modern yet timeless transformation of this family home.
- Arrital ‘AK_03’ range cabinetry in white
- Effeti breakfast bar with solid oak counter top
- Caesarstone kitchen bench top in colour ‘Pure White’
- Caesarstone splash back in ‘Pure White’ with strip lighting
- KWC ‘Eve’ range tap ware
- Fully integrated ‘Liebherr’ fridge
- Miele Appliances
- Pop up ‘Evoline’ power points
- Rifra ‘K.one’ cabinetry with oak fronts and Corian moulded bowl
- Karol mirror with integrated floating shelf
- Zucchetti ceiling mounted rain shower head
- Gessi ‘Rettangolo’ tap ware
- Floor tiles in Tribeca Watts
- Wall tiles in Matt White
- Arrital cabinetry in matt white
- Arrital oak veneer display units
“We are delighted with the transformation and your team has done a marvellous job”